Our Short-term Chinese course is designed to provide it’s participants an introduction to all the essentials of the Chinese cuisine. and is meant for novice and enthusiastic foodies alike.
The focus of this course is on the techniques and basics which will help participants to comfortably manage more and more recipes in the Chinese cuisine over time.
This is a Certificate Course and costs Rs.9000.00 (INR) and is scheduled for 2 days for 5 hours each day. Sessions include hands on practical training. The curriculum includes original, preservative free recipes which are taught with easy to learn techniques and ingredients that are locally available.
- Spinach and Wonton Soup
- Classic Manchow Soup
- Shredded Chicken in Lettuce Wraps
- Crispy Corn and Water Chestnut Salad
- Crispy Spinach Paneer
- Soy Pepper blaster
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Pan fried Basa
- Spring roll
- Shredded Chicken/Paneer/Veg in green and red chilies
- Hunan style Basa/Chicken/Paneer/Veg
- Broccoli and Mushroom in Oyster sauce
Rice & Noodles
- Yang chow fried rice
- Vegetable Chow mein
- Moonfan combo
- Printed recipes
- Introduction to basic sauces/blends
- Basics of cutting, boiling
- Basic pastes, base sauces, marinades
- Tips and variations as applicable
Kindly refer to our booking policy to know about our course(s) conduct and delivery or contact us for any questions/clarification.
Foodwhizz Cookery School reserves all its rights. Unauthorized distribution, adaptation and/or reproduction of this content is subject to legal action.