As we relish the winter sun, here’s a brand new contest for all our valuable readers and Facebook followers of The Lifestyle Portal.
We’re inviting you to share your original recipe in the ‘Winter Recipe Contest’ where you can win exclusive prizes from Short Circuit and Urban Kala.
Your recipe will be judged by ace Chef Shwetambari Pandit the Founder of Foodwhizz Cookery School, Mumbai. And guess what? The lucky winner (if you’re located in Mumbai) can also win a free cooking class from Shwetambari! How cool is that?
What we need from you is a beautiful yet simple recipe exclusively for the winters (veg/ non-veg, main-course or starters).
But please make sure that your recipes are unique and not copied from any book/ internet (as such we will not accept such entries).
If it is your mom’s, granny’s or a friend’s recipe, then please mention them.
To take part:
1. Send us your original ‘Winter Recipe’ to email@example.com by 31st January.
2. Your recipe has to be neatly written in 5 parts with sub-heads in MS Word –
(i) Your complete name, age, profile (a little about yourself) and postal address
(ii) Why you love the recipe
(iii) Name of the Recipe
(v) Method and time required for preparation
Please note: Short ‘SMS text/ words’ will not be accepted, please write the complete words except for of course tbsp, tsp, ml and gms.
3. You also need to send us two high-resolution images (preferably shot in daylight) of the dish you have prepared. It should be clicked by you and not downloaded/ copied from the Internet. Please send the pictures as a separate attachment in the same mail with the name of the recipe.
4. You also need to send us one good profile picture, your postal address and a short note about yourself – all written in the same word doc. (ref. point 2)
5. Shwetambari will go through the recipes and pick the top 3 entries and 2 runners-up.
6. The last date for The Lifestyle Portal’s ‘Winter Recipe Contest’ is 31st January 2013. Send in your winning recipe and the pictures today!
There’ll be 3 prizes – 1st, 2nd & 3rd of course 🙂 with honourable mentions of all the entries who don’t make it to the top three. And if you’re lucky, you could bag two consolation prizes as well!
The top three entries will win customized prizes from Short Circuit and goodies from Urban Kala. And one lucky player can win a free cooking class from Chef Shwetambari herself.